36 Year Old Mom to 4 Boys is Ready to Stop Hiding Her Belly

I had lapband surgery in 2010. went from 240 to...

I had lapband surgery in 2010. went from 240 to now 143-148. My lowest was 115. I am finally getting my TT surgery on 10/14. I am so nervous and excited. I have waited for years to reclaim my body. I had my 1st son at 16 and have had 4 sons. They are 20, 12, 8, 4. I am done having children and can't wait to live my 40's how i shouldve in my 20's with a beautiful body and confidence. I love my boys but I can't wait till the gift of flab pregnancy left behind is gone.

Here are my before pics

I'm waiting to go in and thought I'd upload these since this stomach will be gone soon. I'm 30 mins out from surgery and I'm feeling nervous and exhilarated. I can't believe this is finally happening. I've waited for this for so long. I truly feel like this is the beginning of a new life for me. Surgery time is 12:45. I'm alone at the hospital which sucks but my son will be here to pick me up later.
I've tried to picture in my head what I will look like and I can't even imagine anything other than what I am.
I hope when it is all said and done that it is worth it and that I look and feel better.

First post op pics- 1 day post op

So had surgery yesterday. I was in surgery for 4 hours. The anesthesia caused me horrible nausea so I wasn't able to leave right away. I went into surgery at 2... Came out at 6..... Woke up at 6:30. Wasn't in too much pain but very uncomfortable. I finally got home at 1 am.
Today I am very drowsy cuz of the percs but not too bad. The drains suck and I hate them... Lol. They tug a bit when I move but again not too bad. I can't wait to get them out. They totally freak me out. I didn't get those little bulbs everyone has. I have these 2 things that look like small saucers.
The binder is rubbing against my incision so I put a tank top on underneath the binder. It def feels better with the shirt on underneath.
I def like how flat the top looks and realize the bottom is big because it is still swollen so I'm hoping to be able to see a bit better in a few days.

before and after post up day 1 sidebyside

Just a side by side cuz I couldn't see the difference but wow... Seeing the pix side by side and I'm happy so far

5 days post op

I'm happy so far. Not much pain and all seems to be healing nicely. I am doing absolutely nothing. I don't feel pain but I am very sore. The drain sites are very sensitive and I avoid pulling or touching those areas. 5 days post op and I think it looks pretty good.
Clifton Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor!!! Will go above and beyond to help his patients