Bilateral Vein Removal Under Eyes / Temples

Dr. Guyuron is a highly skilled surgeon. I...

Dr. Guyuron is a highly skilled surgeon. I searched for a surgeon willing to remove the bilateral veins, located under my eyes and temples, for over 6 years. I found this wonderful surgeon through Real Self. The right side of my face had large blue veins that did protrude slightly and extended from my temple area to underneath my eye. The veins on the left side of my face were more flat but were very visible (blue) through my fair skin and also extended from the temple area to the under eye area. I no longer have to spend time carefully applying corrector, concealer, and highlighter to cover up the vivid blue veins that caused me to appear so tired. In my opinion…that is priceless and it made my daily routine much easier. Dr. Guyuron is extremely professional, skilled, and confident. He takes his time during the procedure and is very cautious. I was given local anesthetic during the procedure and did not experience any type of pain what so ever. The office staff was very nice and helpful as well. I highly recommend this surgeon as surgical removal of veins around the eye / temple area is a highly skilled procedure.

Results of Bilateral Vein Removal

Results of Vein Removal
Right Side of Face
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guyuron is extremely professional, skilled, and confident. He took his time during the procedure and was very cautious.