Two Major Surgeries After Major Weight Loss - Cleveland, OH

I was overweight most of my life, with my peak...

I was overweight most of my life, with my peak weight at 280lbs at 5' 8". After losing a significant amount of weight through diet and exercise, I decided to have excess skin removed and stubborn fat. My first major surgery with Dr. Leedy was in 2014 for gynecomastia correction with liposuction. I was so happy with my results that I returned to Dr. Leedy for a second surgery in 2015 for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This process involved several office visits, including pre-op and post-op, as well as various consultations before making my final decision. I came into see Dr. Leedy with a list of questions and he answered each one thoroughly and took his time.

I also must mention his staff. His nurse, Cheri, along with the other office staff, were very professional and accommodating. They patiently answered my questions regarding appointments and finance options. Coming into a welcoming and professional environment definitely made me more confident in my decision to select Dr. Leedy as my surgeon.

If I ever have any other plastic surgery questions or needs, I will be sure to return to Dr. Leedy.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leedy patiently answered all of my questions, yes, all of them! Not only is he very knowledgeable with a wealth of experience, but he is very patient and accommodating. He walked through the risks, the benefits, and was very realistic with the expected outcome. I would definitely return to Dr. Leedy if I have any questions or additional procedures.