Dr. Medalie is a Miracle Worker - Cleveland, OH

I had botched chest masculinization surgery in...

I had botched chest masculinization surgery in March 2015. You can see the results here: https://www.realself.com/review/atlanta-ga-ftm-chest-masculinization-surgery-ftm-transgender-chest#dr-review. After a great deal of research and consultations with several surgeons, I decided go to Dr. Daniel Medalie in Cleveland, OH because he is very highly regarded by the FTM community and he was very confident he could greatly improve the appearance of my chest. He explained to me clearly what he would and wouldn't be able to do, and was very compassionate and reassuring. He was extremely patient with me and took the time to respond personally and thoroughly to my myriad emails in the months preceding my surgery.

As you can see, Dr. Medalie did an amazing job on my chest. The results are better than what I ever could have imagined, and every single day when I look in the mirror I am grateful to him and his incredible skill and talent.
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medalie is extraordinarily talented and a true artist. He is rather quiet and reserved in person (he seems more comfortable communicating via email than face-to-face), but he is patient, kind, and compassionate.