Almost 50 Year Old - Fat Repositioning Under Eye Procedure - Cleveland, OH

I turn 50 in a couple of months. I realized the...

I turn 50 in a couple of months. I realized the past 6 months I had bags under my eyes and I had never really noticed before. When I asked hubby a couple of months ago, he said he had noticed for about a year or so (?!) but he kindly never said anything. I decided to go for a lower bleph and my doctor said it was not wise. While it would look good now, I would get hollow as I age and I wouldn't like it - I also didn't want to do it along with fillers which was an option. He recommended fat repositioning but also said its a longer healing time, more costly, have to have anesthesia... Ugh... Decided just to do it and am very happy with results so far. The reason I am posting is the incredibly quick healing time which I believe is due to apple cider vinegar. Now I know its sounds strange but anytime I look up a remedy to something, this comes up! I literally iced my eyes, soaked with ACV/water, ice, etc.... I applied arnica a couple of times and made sure I slept on two pillows so I was raised. Part of my motivation was a Super Bowl party we were hosting a week after surgery - didn't want it to look like I had anything done!!! It has only been 2 1/2 weeks and I know the healing isn't complete but I'm really happy. Dr. Perry is wonderful!!!
Cleveland Oculoplastic Surgeon

Excellent - he made sure to give me all of the good and bad of this kind of procedure. He did an excellent job!