Got A Surgery Date! Can't Believe This is Happening!

So I got my surgery date for 10/21/2016! I had to...

So I got my surgery date for 10/21/2016! I had to take nutrition classes, then my insurance (Aetna) denied me but we appealed it and it was over turned! I already did all of my pre ops and my primary cleared it! I have to meet with the Surgeon and anesthesiologist on 10/05/16. I'm getting it done at the Cleaveland Clinic in Weston, Fl. Has anyone else had it done there? I'm excited but as it gets closer I'm getting a bit nervous! Any suggestions or advice? Please let me know! I added some current pictures of me.

2 Weeks Away!

So just a quick update. I saw the surgeon and the anesthesiologist on 10/05 and everything is good to go. I do have a cold and possibly and ear infection so i NEED to get over this before the surgery. I was told to start my liquid diet a week before my surgery, however the surgeon said if I can do it a little longer to do so, so I will be doing it for about 10 days *Sigh* Wish me luck!! I will post again when i start my liquid diet!

I Am Sleeved!!

On Friday 10/21 I was scheduled to have my surgery. I got to the
hospital at 11:30 they took me to pre op almost immediately and I had
the surgery done about and hour later. I was nervous and scared but the
staff at Cleaveland Clinic where so beyond sweet! After the surgery I
was in sooooo much pain! Whoever said that they didn't have pain after
the surgery had to have lied! I had stomach and back pain and I felt
like I couldn't breath! It was horrible but once they gave me the pain
meds i was able to calm down and sleep. It took about 3 hours to get me
to my room and see my family. I got my own room (I will put pictures
above) it was great! My nurses where the best! All of them! I had gas
pain but also a lot of pain in my stomach. My fiancé stayed with me over
night and was able to help me along with the nurse when I had to get up
and use the bathroom and walk around. I had to stay an extra day due to
still having pain after they switched my meds but I was able to leave
Sunday morning. I'm home now and starting to feel better. I go for about
3-4 walks per day and try to stay hydrated! My mom and cousin are also
helping and are staying with me so I'm not alone at any time. I can't
wait until the pain goes away completely and I can start working out and
start seeing results! My highest weight was 384, my weight at surgery
time was 364 and I haven't weighed myself yet but I still feel bloated I
will update again in about a week! Thanks to everyone who wished me
luck!

Quick Update

Hey guys I know it's been about 2-3 weeks but a lot has happened. Last Thursday out of nowhere I got super nauseous and then started having excruciating abdominal pain and in stop vomiting. I didn't want to go to the hospital however my cousin insisted and I ended up in the ER. They gave me 2 pain meds because he first one didn't work.. it was that bad. After CT scan with contrast they determined that everything was fine and I went home. My surgeon had been out of town and called me on Sunday and told me he wanted me to go to the ER where I had my surgery so they can admit me and give me fluids through the IV because he thought I was dehydrated. So Sunday evening I went to the ER and was there until Monday. I was very dehydrated and have extremely low potassium. They did some exams and again besides that everything was fine. I went home Monday night. I am feeling better I still get stomach aches and don't feel like eating, does anyone have this problem? Also just yesterday I went back and they switched me to a soft diet. Last night I had some tuna with egg about 4 spoons and felt full then later on I had a few spoons of black beans and again I've felt fine. Hope everyone else is doing well. Thank you all for worrying and being supportive.
Weston Bariatric Surgeon