Fantastic Surgeon - Sydney, AU

After having two large babies I had stretch marks...

After having two large babies I had stretch marks and muscle separation. No matter how many sit ups I did or how much weight I lost, I could not tighten the muscles or stretched skin. After a friends recommendation I went to see Dr Merten.
Dr Merten spent a good 45mins explaining in detail the surgery, the expected outcome, the risks/complications and what to expect after surgery with pain/discomfort etc.
I left feeling confident in Dr Merten and that he was the right surgeon for this procedure.
I then had a second consultation two weeks prior to surgery where Dr Merten confirmed the procedure and how it was performed and what to expect.
I had my surgery, and could not be happier. The pain and discomfort was way less than I expected and the result even better. I have no regrets and would highly recommend Dr Merten for any procedure.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Merten was professional, ethical and honest throughout my entire journey and produced fantastic results.