Dr. Yily De Los Santos SEVERELY Burned Me in Multiple Places! - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Dr. Yily De Los Santos was my doctor for my...

Dr. Yily De Los Santos was my doctor for my liposuction. I had Liposuction performed on my upper and lower abdomen and back. I woke up with bruising which is normal and two big BLACK marks that I thought were bruises until blisters formed. It turns out that the big BLACK MARKS WERE 1ST DEGREE BURNS! At first her workers tried to tell me that they were not burns until I did my research and saw that she had burned a few other women prior to me last year. I compared their pictures and my pictures and the burns looked exactly the same. After a few days of being in the DR, I talked with a few other women who had surgery with her that same week and they to had burns as well, Some worse than mine! Yily just looked at my burns and said they will heal and prescribed some cream that was "suppose" to help. I have attached two pictures of my burns to show everyone what it looks like. I went to her to look better and I came back looking worse! Not only am I having to recover from the surgery, I'm also having to recover from this severe burn! she is totally destroyed my self esteem and I hope everyone thinks twice about going to her!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon