26 Years Old, Much Needed Makeover!! Going to Cabral now- Dominican Republic, DO

Hi realselfers! I am from Australia and am going...

Hi realselfers! I am from Australia and am going abroad to get a bbl, BL + Implants and (hopefully) an arm lift. I was on depo provera for a few years, and it completely ruined my body. Depo provera is a high level progesterone which makes you gain weight and store fat in odd places. I am only 25, and have lost about 15kg, but the extra just isn't budging. I want to go to Duran or Cabral, as they seem to really know how to shape a womans body. In saying that, I am nervous about all the work, the time under general anaesthesia, and my long flight home.

I am awaiting a quote for Duran, and need to have surgery in early december (9th ideally). I understand that she may be completely booked out. If so, I am temped to go with Cabral, only the reviews on him scare me a little. My partner is accompanying me, and need to find a recovery house that will house him and me, with a private bathroom and TV. I am also considering booking Hilton with a private nurse.

Anyway dolls, if you have any feedback / info you would like to share, please do! I am excited to go on this journey.

Figured out a way to take photos.

This might seem silly to some people, but I couldn't figure out how to take photos from my iphone at a distance! I downloaded 2 apps, both didn't work. I ended up taking a video with the front camera and screen shot of the parts of the video that i needed to send for quotes. I have requested quotes so far from;

1. Duran (through surgi coordinator and email)
2. Cabral
3. Yily
4. Medina
5. Baez
6. Dr William Jiminez
7. Hugo Sacristan
8. Dr. Buritica
9. Dr. Mejia in Medellin.
10. Dr Molina in DR.

Hopefully I get some responses quickly!

Quotes so far

I have received a few quotes: KEEP IN MIND I ASKED FOR QUOTE FOR BBL, BL + Implants & Armlift
* Robles: $3900 for BBL + Armlift ($4500 including medicine, transport, recovery house for 6 days)
*Tania Medina: $5000 for BBL + Breast lift (includes shared recovery house, some transport)
* Cabral: $6800 (BBL, Bl + implant & Armlift). Does not include anything.
* Australia Baez: $5500 for BBL + Breast lift (does not state what is/isn't included)
* Alder Henao: $6200 for BBL, BL + Implants & Armlifts (incl. faja, massages)
* Juan Diego Mejia: $7150 for BBl, BL + Implants & Armlift.

What are your thoughts? So far i am still waiting on Molina, Duran and Yily. I am disappointed by some of the doctors responses as they do not even give me a quote for what I asked for? I am very impressed by Mejia's breast work, and his quote is by far the most thorough. So far, it's between him or Cabral!!

Still no quote from Duran

Ok, so still no quote from Duran. :(. I did get a quote from Yily, $5400 + $1500 (armlift). That price includes accommodation and such. At this point i'm thinking Cabral is the one. He has consistently good results, although his reputation does scare me a little. I am booked in for december 9th.

Recovery Houses:
Next step is deciding if I want to stay at a RH or a hotel with a private nurse. My boyfriend is coming, and I imaging that he would prefer a hotel. However, the good RH are used to knowing what to expect while healing, which would be reassuring. If anyone has any RH recommendations, please let me know!!

I am taking 30ML a day of ferro liquid in the evening, plus a ferro-grad C tablet in the morning. I am travelling from the other side of the world for this, I would hate to be turned down!

reply from Duran!

YAY! Breakthrough haha. The queen replied! Unfortunately it was only in response to a BBL,and excludes the BL/ Aug and Armlift. :(.

Hopefully I get a comprehensive quote back soon. I doubt she will have any appointments available on the 9th of December though. On the plus, I am confirmed with Cabral! I have messaged a few dolls who went to him and they have nothing but good things to say about him.

Fingers Crossed!

Working on getting my iron up

I am taking liquid iron 2 x a day. Man it is gross. It tastes like i'm drinking blood. ugh. Apparently liquid takes a lot faster than tablets. I am considering having a tablet in the am and liquid before bed. I'm getting 3 procedures in december so it is vital that my iron is good!

I still haven't heard anything from Duran. She really is very good at what she does, only I question having surgery with someone who is so elusive. While I have no doubt that she is much more concerned about her existing patients, to receive an incorrect quote without a reply for 2 weeks is a little concerning. I will upload some current and wish pics tomorrow.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had surgery yet. I will update as my journey continues.