Voluma is Nice but It Does Not Last Two Years - Cincinnati, OH

Hi ladies, I thought I'd discuss my experiences...

Hi ladies,

I thought I'd discuss my experiences with Voluma over the past couple years. I am a 45 year old woman with a thin face. I've always had a thin face but when 40 hit it's been thinner. ugh!
so when I heard voluma was approved I was very happy, especially since it was supposed to last 2 years!!

I first got 2cc in each cheek April 2014 and then 1cc in my marionette lines Sept. 2014

By mid 2015 I noticed that most of it was gone. July 2015 I got 1cc in each cheek and then in December of 2015 I got another 1cc in each cheek to plump me back up to 2cc in each cheek.

This was all before the 2 year anniversary of the initial 2cc per cheek. It is very expensive!! I am really not sure it's worth it!

pouches at sides of mouth

does anyone else find they have pouches..i guess it's sagging skin at the corners of the mouth. It's not exactly a downturn like a marrionette line. If I pull up on my cheeks a bit it goes away. Anyhow have this corrected with fillers?
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great plastic surgeon! But his prices for Voluma are $945 a cc. that seems high to me!