37 Years Old, Wanting to Love my Smile - Cincinnati, OH

I sent my impressions back last Friday. Prior to...

I sent my impressions back last Friday. Prior to doing so I left a message for SDC to call me, as I wanted to change how I would pay. I still have yet to hear back from them. Today I received an email stating that they were starting to make my align era and I should call them to confirm payment. I called an hour ago and left another message. I'm starting to question if this is a good decision. The customer service thus far has not been great. But I really want to fix my teeth and I don't have $6000 to do it at an orthodontist.

I was finally able to reach someone at SDC. Now I wait for my treatment plan to be completed, which should be 7-10 days.

21 days to the start

I received my treatment plan today. I am anxious to start. My treatment will last 10 months, and consist of 20 upper and 20 lower trays. I really hope this gives me the straight smile that I've dreamed about.

Still waiting

I received my treatment plan on September 23. I'm guessing that I have 2 more weeks until I receive my aligners. I'm starting to get a bit nervous about the process. I really hope it is with the money. I will update as soon as they arrive.