46 Yrs, and Time for a Mommy Make Over! - Cincinnati, OH

Hello all, I have been reviewing this site for...

Hello all,

I have been reviewing this site for several now! So many inspiring stories and really helpful in me making the decision to have this done.

I have 2 children both natural births. Through changing my eating habits and working out I have lost 70 lbs two years ago and have kept it off! I still workout 3-4 times a week and eat well. I don't diet, just eat right, never depriving myself. So even with the workouts (strength and cardio) I have lose tummy skin and my boobs are saggy and deflated!

I had my first consultation two weeks ago after deciding on the PS with the best reviews and viewing pictures of his work. Wasn't quite sure what my visit would be all about since it was mainly for consultation, but reading the reviews helped prepare me a little. The staff was super nice and so comforting. I met with the PA first before the PS came in and she (the PA) explained so much to me even answered all of my questions I had for her. She really made me feel comfortable and when the PS came in he was the same. Very experienced in the field and answered all my questions and even more. So I will be going with this PS!

I will be having a BA with lift and TT (no lipo).

I am excited and a little nervous but sooo ready!

I told my hubby and explained that this was something I needed to do for myself. He's supportive of my decision, but like I'm sure most husbands/boyfriends they say they like you just the way your are :).

Will post some before pics soon.

Any advice or things I should start stocking up on?

Feeling good 3days post op

A little sore but not in major pain. I am staying on schedule with my pain meds and medication that was prescribed. I am also going to see if I can get my before pics from my ps office to post and my post op photos. I go back on Wednesday for my one week follow up and will see about the pics then. I'm still wrapped up pretty go so I can't really see much, but I feel great! The pain for me is minimal and maybe that's because I am taking it easy getting plenty of rest and taking my meds on schedule. I have drains in and hoping they can come out on my next visit to ps office, but we will see!

Dr. Maier and his staff are amazing and has made this journey so amazing and exciting for me! I still have aways to go in the recovery process but day by day that will improve for sure! So far I am happy with how I am looking even all bandaged and wrapped up!

I will post my pics as soon I I get them!

6 Week Updated and Progression Pics

I am 6 weeks post op today and recovering really well! I have resumed my fitness activity ( still easing into it). I was been to no longer have to wear the CG or Binder @ 5 weeks however I still wear my CG for workouts and at bed time. I have little to no swelling each day. If I eat to much I get really uncomfortable and swell a little bit! I am healing quite nicely. My boobs are still a little sore and still dropping but are really looking good to me and have dropped since surgery day. My tummy tuck incision is nice and low and is healing nicely. I did have an allergic reaction to the steristrip tape though and when it was removed I was so itchy for a few days were the tape was. I have a little bit of hyperpigmentaion were the tape was and will see if it lightens up in a couple of months before using a cream to treat it. Overall I am extreamly happy with my results and so happy I did this! I am posting pics of my before and some progression pics.

Progress pics

Sorry didn't upload. Trying to upload again!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Maier and his staff are amazing! From the moment of my first consultation I felt I would be in good hands. Dr. Maier is very detailed in explaining the procedures and what to expect during recovery. Although I was nervous the day of the surgery, he eased my nerves and between him and his wonderful staff, Kristin, Jamie, Kathy, and everyone I was relaxed and super excited to have my mommy makeover done knowing I was in the best hands.