46 Years Old and with Tired Looking Eyes - Chicago, IL

I have been bothered for years by the shadows in...

I have been bothered for years by the shadows in my tear troughs. They really accentuated the bags under my eyes. I've also always had low brows that needed a lift. After a lot of research, I decided to go to Dr. Shah. He injected one syringe of Juvederm split between both eyes and also injected Botox in the forehead, crows feet and between my brows. He said he injected to give my brows "maximum lift". I've had Botox brow lifts before and this one is, by far, the best I've had. I couldn't be happier with the results of both the under eye Juvederm and the Botox. I feel completely refreshed. The injections were, basically, pain free. I appreciated the fact that when asked about fillers in other areas of my face, Dr. Shah told me that I didn't need it yet. I am terrified of the "overfilled" look and the fact that he wasn't pushing more fillers on me boosted my confidence in him.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah was easy to talk to, personable, and had a great bedside manner. I was nervous going into the office but was immediately put at ease by his staff. I appreciated the fact that he told me I didn't need fillers yet in areas of my face that other doctors had been pushing me to get filled. That completely gave me confidence that I would always end up looking natural rather than overfilled if I continue to see Dr. Shah. Also, Botox injections performed by him have given me the most noticeable brow lift compared to other injectors. I will definitely continue to see him and would recommend him to anyone for fillers and/or Botox.