23 Surgery by Dr.Thomas Mustoe - Chicago, IL

Always felt like I was in good hands! I love my...

Always felt like I was in good hands! I love my profile and how my nose fits my face . He did an amazing job. My recovery was a breeze no pain meds no nausea no discomfort .
I was just excited to see the results , the only painful part was the stiches and cast removal, He couldn't had done a better job !

Progress

Day 18

Day 11

Day 20

Befores

I had a huge dorsal hump and my nose was long , he removed the bump and lifted my tip
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I am pleased and I'm no longer self conscience about my nose. I can only brag about how professional and amazing dr. Mustoe is. When i fist had my consultation with him, he took the time to explain how he was going to do my rhinoplasty from breaking my bones and repositioning it . He then showed me before and after pictures of previous patients and they all looked amazing ! I could only hope he can give me a pretty nose . My consultation was about an hour long and he didn't seem in no rush he explained and answer all my questions and even the ones I didn't have he still explain steps and expectations. I couldn't be happier his office is well run and so far I'm less than 3 weeks post op and most of my swelling along with bruising has dissolved. I defiantly recommend anyone to him .