23. No Kids. Liposuction of the Lower Abdomen & Back - Chicago, IL

I have always been a fairly active person, but I...

I have always been a fairly active person, but I definitely struggled with losing weight. It fluctuates so much! It's very hard for me to lose my lower abdominal fat & I've tried for years. I was stuck between 3 places, but after my consultation with Dr. Ross I knew in my gut that I was making the right choice! By far this was the best decision I have made for myself. I cannot wait to see the full results!

5 day follow up today!

My follow up was today & it looks like everything is healing perfectly! I asked about replacing my surgical binder because it was very uncomfortable & kept digging into me. My Dr said I could actually take it off now because it won't effect the final result of what he did. Is that necessarily ok? Because honestly I feel more comfortable with it on, but I have no idea how to relieve some of the discomfort. Help!

10 months post op!

Sorry guys I have been gone for sooo long! Had a lot going on. I'm officially 10months post op. No pain anymore, I feel completely normal! My scars are healing up but since I am darker in skin tone you can see the adits, but they are not that "noticeable". I'm satisfied with my results but not completely ( sad face ). I'm a fairly active person, I diet, excercise & eat healthy. I do actually plan on going to schedule a follow up soon to see what can be done to enhance my results further. Keep you guys updated!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Where to start!? The consultation w/Dr. Ross was amazing! He answered any questions I had without me even asking them. Not to mention he is quite the humorous fellow. His consultant Annie, is such a dear & answered any other concerns I had. She even let me email her pictures of how I would like my dream "body/stomach" to look & fowarded it to my Dr. They set me up with everything I needed. The day of my surgery went by so smoothly & fast, the only thing I remember is the final preparations & drawings on my skin. Every step of the way I was completely comfortable, even if my nerves got the best of me a bit. The nurse in the recovery room Marilyn is a definite help for sure! She even gave me more after care tips. I highly suggest this facility to everyone. Dr. Ross is amazing at what he does, you won't regret it.