Had a Scar Under my Eye from 12 Years Ago That I Hated. - Chicago, IL

I had a scar under my eye from a previous...

I had a scar under my eye from a previous altercation that I hated. The emergency room stitched me up but I wasn't happy with the outcome so a couple years later I found a plastic surgeon that told me he could do a revision to make it look better but instead he screwed me up and left me with a wider scar and dark scar tissue. I found Dr. Ye after having body jet liposuction with him and having AWESOME results from the liposuction he told me, he could correct my scar under my eye so I went for it and he did a GREAT job!!!
Dr. Zhong Ye

Dr. Ye is the sweetest caring PS I've ever met. I met Dr. Ye after having Body jet liposuction and he noticed my scar under my eye and told me he could correct my scar, cut the dark scar tissue out and make it look a lot better. I trusted him after seeing pictures of his scar revision work, he's VERY confident with his work and my amazing liposuction. He has a wonderful staff as well...Julie and Mimi are the BEST!!!