Very Happy!!! - Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a Mommy Makeover performed by Dr....

I had a Mommy Makeover performed by Dr. Christopolus on March 4, of this year. I am a little over 3 weeks post-op and could not be happier. Her office is lovely and the staff is friendly. Not pushy with treatments, or like some other plastic surgeons offices, skilled look at you in a way that makes you feel like you need more work than you do. Dr. Christopolus's assistant Jessica is gentle, kind, and efficient. Her financial staff is helpful and responds to questions quickly. Dr. Christopolus herself, is warm and a truly exceptional surgeon. I would recommend her to anyone. She looked at my body and knew exactly what I needed. She did not suggest anything radical, and actually told me I needed less done than I had thought. How refreshing!! My incisions are thin and are healing beautifully. My breasts look amazing. The tummy takes longer to heal, but it also looks like it will be perfect! 3 weeks later, and I can already tell that I will be thrilled with the final results!

As I said in my review, Dr. Christopolus is a warm, attentive, very skilled surgeon. She knew exactly what I needed and did not suggest any other procedures. She truly knows the female body and how to make it look it's best. It would be my pleasure to recommend Dr. Christopolus!