Turn Back Time - Chicago, IL

Hi Ladies. Been following comments & reviews...

Hi Ladies. Been following comments & reviews quite a while now. Had lipo 20 plus yrs ago for hips & was one of best decisions I ever made. Had a great butt for more then 20 years. 2 kids later & enduring lots off stress plus age I can find the time to work out. Did nutra system lost 10 lbs but now stuck. I had lipo( which included several kinds Vaso ect) this morning. Choose Dr. Peter Geldner...great reputation. I had hips, flanks, upper back... just a bit. Inner & outer thighs & knees. Surgery center people were awesome & of course my artist Dr. G. Made me feel at ease. I have issues with sickness from anesthesia which was addressed. I can't believe the amount I'm leaking! Fluid & blood. I hope it stops soon . Very sore are knees & upper back.., thank God for drugs. In compression garment & just walking slowly. I really hope my results are awesome.

Day before surgery

2days post lipo

Stomach flater

1 week post.

OMG amazing results so far. I'm so glad I picked Dr. Geldner.... the metamorphosis of my shape is happening a bit every day. Stomach so flat, hips starting to go down.... inner thighs are Awesome, love my knees! Actually down about 6-7 #since surgery. Still sore. Feeling claustrophobic at times in this garmet but it will hasten the final results so I will suffer thru. Give it a few more days & will post pics !

4 weeks and still swollen But Amazing!!!

I am 4 weeks post abdomen hips flanks back inner & outer thighs & knees. I am still sore & swell throughout the day.... but that being said I could not be happier with my results. Dr . Geldner is amazing & I wish I would have had the time to do the surgery sooner. Already fitting in clothes I thought I'd never wear again! Down about 18 pounds since surgery.... I think the 6 pounds of fat he removed held an insane amount of water. I am trying to exercise a little but feel like it's making me swell more. I'm patient. Can't even see the scars any more. Stomach skin still wrinkled but hopefully will get better with time.

Knees 5 weeks post op. Still somewhat stiff and sore. Think there is some swelling yet to go down.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, so far realistic with expectations that I have. Made suggestions during consultation that made sense to me .