facial and brazilian hair removal - Chicago, IL

I strongly recommend this office as i had only...

I strongly recommend this office as i had only positive results there. And believe me, i had a very bad prior experience at the salon i was visiting for 4 years. I am still working on my facial hair ( it's very hard to remove) and brazilian as well. I got a 6 treatments package for brazilian and only after the 3rd one i am almost bold! I can't be happier! Their licensed medical esthetician Sally is the best! She is very educated and professional and truly cares about making her patients happy! All of them are just so friendly, Eva is so sweet! I have called many times to reschedule my appointments, never had a problem, or questions asked! By the way, I've been using their skin products on my face and they work just great! I am planning to get some plastic surgery procedures as well, like tummy tuck and breasts. I have 3 other friends who got their breasts done at this office and they are very happy too. I haven't met dr. Wiener yet but i completely trust his staff!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon