Hairline Procedure - Chicago, IL

Typical intro about how I've disliked my forehead...

Typical intro about how I've disliked my forehead for years even though I don't think it is terrible, I do think it is too "tall" for the rest of my face. Every time I take a photo that's the first thing I notice, it's a little too high and throws off the balance of my features. I will provide before and afters. I'm not sure what I measure at right now but I'll measure once I get one of those flexible tape measures. We both agreed on lowering 2cm! My surgery is this Friday so I'll keep you updated.

Surgery tomorrow!

Soooo I'm pretty nervous because I've never had surgery before or any type of procedure but so excited at the same time! I just measured my forehead and I measure about 7cm! Wish me luck:)

Had my surgery yesterday

The surgery went smoothly and Dr. Sidle and his team were phenomenal, absolutely loved them especially Erin his PA who calmed my anxiety down so much and took great care of me! They're so sweet. My head is just so achey and uncomfortable it feels like you put a really right pony tail in your head and its pulling your hair back haha so I'm in some pain right now. My pain tolerance is super low so I'm sure I'm just being a baby about it but I'm taking all my meds and I am hoping my swelling goes down! Also my eye is almost swollen shut, guess my body is a little mad at me right now but it's okay I'll ice it here soon and take my steroids to bring the swelling down! I'll update with photos to come for everyone.

Here are some before photos and after I washed my stitches!

I had the procedure on Friday and today I feel perfectly fine! I'm pretty swollen still but overall everything is going good. Washed my stitches yesterday with a baby shampoo and cleaned with hydrogen peroxide and caked on the polysporin ointment! I instantly loved my results when the bandages came off for the first time! Even though I am super swollen, the height of my forehead is perfect! Measuring at 5 cm now! He did exactly what I wanted and it balances my face out so much better. Can't wait to get these stitches out because they itch and are driving me nuts lol but I'm very happy so far!

Here's another before and after so far

Just wanted to post another photo with my stitches in before I get them removed this Friday.

So happy!

Dr. Sidle is the best. He gave me exactly what I wanted and I am so happy with my results! Everything is healing wonderfully, (I'm also a fast healer) and I feel great! All I'm doing now is putting a scar gel on it twice a day. I am exactly three weeks post op!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sidle and his physician assistant Erin Hoke were awesome and very accommodating! They made me feel comfortable with the procedure and went over everything thoroughly. His website may not have many before and after photos but when you go in for a consultation he shows you so many of them and let me tell you, they're all beautiful! He trained along side Dr. Sheldon Kabacker(sp?) which is one of the top hairline lowering doctors. Dr. Sidle's office is super busy and he performs the hairline procedure quite often! ( didn't know it was so popular) Extremely nice and gives you honest opinion on what would look best for your face.