40 Years Old Female, Curve Me Please - Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I would like to have liposuction to my flanks and...

I would like to have liposuction to my flanks and inner thighs, and have that fat transferred to my hip area, I really hope I will not need a thigh lift, I hope lipo will give me the results I'm looking for, I am looking for a more curvy physique, I had a tummy tuck three Years ago I thought that would help but it actually made me less curvy? My stomach is flat though????

Change of plans

I have decided to go with Dr. Memar instead of Dr. Shifrin, I don't want to say anything negative but... I went for my consultation and it was sooooo busy there, I saw a PA, I didn't even see Dr. Shifrin for my consultation??, so I scheduled with Dr. Memar, he sat down and talked to me and I really like that, he was honest and upfront, it was just a better experience, so I changed my mind and not to mention Dr.Memar price is 2k cheaper?? The fact that Dr Shifrin PA, kept saying " your small we just need to clean up a few things, left me thinking my price would be lower, but my price seems to be the same as a larger person, I think it's overpriced

Changed my mind again

I did not feel comfortable being AWAKE! During my BBL, so I'm sticking to my original plan and going with Dr Shifrin instead of Dr Memar

Pre op photos

I went in today for my
Pre op visit to get my photos and surgery instructions and information

I am getting liposuction to my abdominal area,...

I am getting liposuction to my abdominal area, back and inner thighs, and I'm having that fat transferred to my hips, dents on the side of my butt, Not the booty!!! I'm looking for curves Not projection, I am satisfied with my booty, I would just like more of a curvy feminine physique, so according to the Doctor it's technically a BBL

Surgery completed

I'm too weak and sore to post pictures today but I will update by the end of the week, surgery went well, from what I can see everything looks good, I have a small indentation on my left side hopefully it goes away, it looks like a hand print more likely from flipping me, it is a struggle going to the bathroom and I walk around when I pee to prevent blood clots, I'm excited to see the progress, I will post a photo as soon as I'm able ????

Day 2,

Real sore, but trying to move around

Time is moving so slow,

I cannot wait to not be sore, to not be tired, just to be my normal self again, Patience????

Progress among soreness

I went for my one week post op appointment today, lots of bruises and swelling, waiting for swelling to go down in my back, stomach and waiting for my hips to round out more????

Is depression normal

I'm starting to get depressed during my recovery and regretting the procedure, I feel shallow and like I wasted money, do I look the same? I see a minimal difference, idk ???

More progress

Add this to your pre surgical list !

This 10$ massager from Walmart is a lifesaver, if you are getting liposuction, it helps with the hardness and lumps

Happy holiday hips

Never worn a fitted dress because I didn't want to look the number 11 ????????????

Coming along getting better everyday

Progress

I was so excited I added photos showing my face, i don't need everyone knowing LOL ???? so here are the edited photos
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shifrin and his staff are awesome!, I cannot wait to have my procedure done, I'm really excited