*Beware* of Mr. Wiener Buttock Implants. Chicago, IL

I was self conscious about my body, especially...

I was self conscious about my body, especially after having 3 kids. I met with Dr. Gregory Wiener and he explained to me what I needed done. A breast lift with implants and a tear drop oval buttock implants. I wanted the round buttock implant because it felt more softer and the oval ones was hard. He told me it would feel just like the round ones. I also ask him for smaller breast implants because I had breast all my life, I just wanted a little lift. He suggested a bigger implant for a better outcome. It's been two years and I hate the outcome of my surgery. The staff was wonderful and caring but Dr. Wiener will talk you out your money. During my healing process I started to get an infection around the incision where he placed the butt implants, your suppose to remove them the first sign of infection and he choose not to, so it's very hard on top, there not intact, I can move the implant around, when I sit down it pokes out on the top and sides. The lady took my stitches out too soon on my breast and my areola are huge and the incision marks. They were never this big and wide. I asked him to remove my breast implants and buttock implant because I was in so much pain and he quoted me $7,500 breast and $5,000 for my butt. I feel like I would only pay no more than $5,000 because of his fuck up. If your thinking about going to him please don't. Do your homework and research.. I'll be having my revision soon.. I can't take being in pain anymore my breast are too heavy and it uncomfortable when I sit down. I rate him no stars.. * BEWARE*

Hate my scars.. Beware of Wiener..

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wiener puts on a good per sauna to make you feel safe, secure, beautiful and your in the right hands with a good doctor.. When your really not.. He wants your money.. He prides on people who's desperate to change themselves. Stick with what God gave you..