49 Year Old Woman Thrilled With The Results of My Surgery - Chicago, IL

I'd considered a reduction for several years, but...

I'd considered a reduction for several years, but postponed it since it seemed a big expenditure for an entirely individual desire. However, with my discomfort growing as I aged, I decided to undergo the procedure after careful research and deliberation. The results have been wonderful. My self esteem has improved. I am now so much more comfortable in clothes and with my body overall. My only regret is not having undergone the procedure earlier in my forties as I feel that I struggled too long with a disproportionate figure.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mustoe was the perfect doctor for me. His credentials and reputation are excellent. He communicated with clarity and consideration from the point of consultation through his extensive follow up post-surgery. When I experienced an allergic reaction to the surgical tape, he was accessible, acted fast to prescribe the necessary medication to halt the discomfort, and assured me that all would be well. I can't recommend him enough to others in search of a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon. I am thrilled with both the results of my procedure and with my experience with Dr. Mustoe.