24 Years Old 36DDD Praying for 36B - Chicago, IL

So, I've finally taken the leap of faith and...

So, I've finally taken the leap of faith and decided to do something I've been battling myself with doing for the longest- get a breast reduction. I haven't always had big breast. It was like one day, I woke up with huge breasts when I was about 20 years old. And, they've been a pain in the ass every since. I have crazy back and chest pains, can't properly exercise, can't wear cute revealing shirts without feeling like a whale (lol), and I'm overall very self-conscious and uncomfortable. With thorough research and patience, I found the perfect PS by the name of Dr. Galiano. He's amazing and I am very confident that he will do a beautiful job on me. I'm so excited! The initial consultation was a breeze and his staff is so down-to-earth. It's a very comfortable environment and I love that! The made the insurance process fairly easy and I was accepted by United Healthcare in two weeks! My surgery day has been scheduled for December 28th.I went out to Victoria's Secret today to start purchasing sports bra's and bralettes (they were only $10!!!!!!) in the size that I'm hoping for. I'm getting more and more excited by the week. I have one more appointment with Dr. Galiano December 5th...I'll keep you guys updated!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Greeeaaaattttt PS! I loved Dr. Galiano the first day we met lol. He and his staff are wonderful I'll recommend them to anyone.