Consultation Review - Consultation with Dr. Gregory Weiner

I really loved Dr. Weiner's after photos and felt...

I really loved Dr. Weiner's after photos and felt like they were very similar to the result I wanted to achieve. I especially loved that he has been recognized by so many publications. The office was very nice and had beautiful artwork. I felt very comfortable and all of the staff was extremely nice. My husband and I waited about 20 minutes before we were moved to a room. The whole office had a very relaxing vibe. We then waited an hour and half to be seen by someone who was not Dr. Weiner. So that was strike one and two. I was on time after a two hour drive to Chicago and we had to wait so long and I never met the doctor who would perform my surgery. I met with his assistant nurse. She was was awesome. Very friendly and knowledgeable but I expected to meet him. She thought I was borderline for a lift so she quoted me a price without. I then got the pics taken for the 3D to show how the breast would look on my real body. It was cool but I had my hopes on trying on sizers and feeling them on my body. Ewa was so spunky and fun to be around. I almost want to go back just for her. His assistant informed me I would meet Dr. Weiner 2 weeks before my surgery and that he could def get the result I wanted. She reccomended 475cc for both. I really wanted Dr. Weiner to be my surgeon but for those reasons I'm back to square one.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon