From Beginning to End, my Stellar Experience and Results with Dr. Galanis and His Staff Exceeded

From beginning to end, my stellar experience and...

From beginning to end, my stellar experience and results with Dr. Galanis and his staff exceeded every expectation I had!

My initial consultation was a breeze. Before my appointment, I had done my due diligence and researched his credentials. Of course his training and experience spoke volumes, but it was his impressive photo gallery and word of mouth that made me book the appointment for a Breast Augmentation. I'd always wanted more volume, so I went ahead with the appointment.

Dr. Galanis has a caring, genuine and professional bedside manner. Upon meeting with him, I could tell he truly cared about my concerns and gave me as much of his time that I needed. We reviewed my questions, used his 3D imaging systems to discuss sizing, and talked about the actual surgery in detail. Vanessa, his Patient Coordinator, is just as kind and made the sign up process a breeze. She followed up with me throughout my pre & post op period, as did Dr. Galanis. The hands on, concierge service left no doubt in my mind that I chose the right surgeon.

We ultimately decided on 350cc High Profile, silicone gel implants (a decision I left to Dr. Galanis' discretion in the OR). I was stuck between two sizes and couldn't be happier with my outcome. Recovery was almost a little too easy! I know this may not be normal for everyone, but I believe his technique and experience played a huge part in my seamless post op period. My results get better everyday, and my follow up care has been outstanding. My incision is healing wonderfully, both implants are soft and in place. I wake up excited everyday to see how my breasts look! Thank you Dr. Galanis!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Professional, genuine and unparalleled care from beginning to end. He takes as much time as you need and makes you feel like you're apart of the family. Always accessible and puts everything into his work.