Asian with 1 Kid, 30A 5'1" 110 Lbs Looking to Get Full D or Small E Cup - Chicago, IL

Decided to start my review since I find that...

Decided to start my review since I find that reviews here have been helping me tremendously. I thought I should try to help out others as well as get some guidance/support since I need all the help and info I can get.

First some much needed stats :)

Age: 37
Band/Cup Size : 30A (might update after pre-op)
Weight : 110 lbs
Height: 5'1"
Activity level: Moderate (sits all day at work but does HIIT exercise 5 to 6 days a week)
Wish post op size: full D or E
Considering Implant: To be determined at pre-op
Placement: Under the muscle
Pre Op Date: 01/04/2017
Date of surgery: 01/23/2017

I will add some pics later :)

Wish Pics!

Attached are the boobsI am going for. I want them to look big and natural but still perky. With that thought maybe moderate plus would be best for me but then I have a small frame so maybe high profile would be better. Can't wait for my pre op!

More Wish Pics and Thoughts

So I have been reading the "Not Worth It" reviews for Breast Aug and Breast Implants. I'd like to stay informed as possible so I try to look at both sides of the fence. I learned quite a few things:

-Research your doctor. Make sure he/she speaks with you in person and takes his/her time with you.
-Don't get an implant wider than your breast width. (Good surgeons know this anyhow).
-Plan for the worst case scenario. I told my husband the risks and he said that he will support me with whatever I need if things don't go well.
-Know your surgeon's revision policy.

is there anything else I need to keep in mind?

Reading the botched cases made me scared but speaking with a friend who also went through BA and still love it after a few years made me feel better. I still want to do it because I want to look and feel more feminine with or without clothes. I am also in my late 30s so I feel that I've lived with small breasts long enough (not necessarily a bad thing) and I want to know how it feels to be on the 'other side'. I am so lucky to have a supportive and loving husband.

I have been trying to get in shape and while the rest of me is looking good, my boobs are shrinking and I hate how lingerie looks on me around the chest area lol.

I love my small perky breasts but I am getting ready to say goodbye to them. I still think I will miss them so that's the only thread that makes me a tiny bit reluctant. One thing I need to keep in mind is that my breasts will never look the same again if I do decide for explant/revision later on and I think I am okay with that.

Also another thing, I won't worry about the cup size, as long as they look like my wish pics in proportion with my (petite) body, I'd be super happy!

Surgery Date Moved!

It's now Jan 16th! So excited! I also asked about Ideal Implants if the surgeon is going to offer them soon. Anyone heard of them?