21 Years Old 275cc Small Frame - Chicago, IL

Had my surgery done yesterday. Going for my post...

Had my surgery done yesterday. Going for my post op appt today at 10am. The surgery went pretty well I remember being injected with anesthesia then before I know it they're asking me questions like how do you feel, can you count? Blah blah but I could only laugh! I remember being moved to the surgical table then it was lights out! I woke up in not too much pain but this morning really fucking sucks /: it's tight, it hurts, it's sore. I'm not sure if I should be taking more hydro then muscle relaxers it's hard to pinpoint the feeling. I honestly thing it wouldn't be that bad if I didn't have this bandage constructing me. Jeez does this hurt. I was an A cup before and I weigh 107lbs which is part of the reason I decided on 275 instead of 300. I decided that id rather go too small and know I can go larger in 10 years then go too big and look cheap. I've posted some pics of my bandages can't wait to take them off!

Bandages off!

this is going to be short. I can't get up by myself or walk around for too long because I get dizzy. I'll be glad when this part of the BA is over with. I was so shocked when I got my bandages off because I think they're the perfect size for my frame and I can't wait for them to drop. I was really torn between 275 and 300 but I think I went with the right size. So far Dr. Geldner did a great job! Can anyone tell me any tips for managing pain? I've been taking hydrocodone every couple hours but it's literally making me an idiot because I have a low tolerance for the stuff

Day 3

I'm still slightly concerned about not having cleavage but here's a pic from this morning. My doctor told me once my swelling goes down I'll be able to see some cleavage forming. I didn't take any pain meds today and I think I'm going to start taking Tylenol for pain management in addition to my muscle relaxer. I've also posted a pic of my scars :)

Cleavageeee

I don't have any :(.
Is it normal to have such a space at 5 days? I feel like most of the other ladies I've seen have some type of cleavage at this point when they wear low cut tops. I have some very SLIGHT cleavage but I have to really try to make it look noticeable

Day11

I haven't updated in a while but theres been some progress! My implants are still a little high which is to be expected but my cleavage is starting to become more prominent when I wear deep v dresses or shirts. I tried on a swimsuit so I could get a gage for exactly how high they still are. It's still a little hard to believe that I had this surgery done 11 days ago but I don't regret the procedure for one second. So some things I still can't do:
-wear bras with underwire
-lift arms above head
-lift over 10lbs
-drink?
I'm not sure if I shouldn't be drinking but i'll have a glass of wine every once in a while but nothing serious because I don't want to do anything to impact healing. Other than that I think they're looking better and I can't wait to see the progression over the next couple months.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon