21 Y/o No Kids Silicone Breast Implants - Chicago, IL

Okay, I've been wanting breast implants for a...

Okay, I've been wanting breast implants for a while and I finally mustered up the courage to go through with the procedure. My goal was to do the consultation/ pre op all in one day and ask for soonest opening to have the surgery performed. Well, I had my consultation/Pre-op yesterday and it went well. Dr. McKinnon was very straight forward about the risk and helping me decide with size to go with. We both decided that I wouldn't go past a C cup because I have a really small frame and we want them to look natural, I also have this huge fear of my implants bottoming out. My procedure is next Tuesday on June 7th ( very soon right) ... IM SOOOOO EXCITED OMG. OMG

GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER!!!!

So excited to wake up to a new set of breasts on Tuesday morning!!!!! 3 more days!

Ended up getting Silicone at the last minute.

The manufacturing company had a mix up and delivered Silicone implants instead... I'm so happy because ultimately there was no extra charge for the mix up... They look so natural, I love them.

Dr. McKinnon was awesome!!! I went in for a...

Dr. McKinnon was awesome!!! I went in for a consultation a week before the procedure, he thoroughly explained everything to me and was very blunt about the risks. We both agreed that I didn't want to go with a "top heavy" look and agreed to go with a full C. I showed him pictures of what I wanted and he gave me exactly that, nothing more, nothing less. The surgery went great and as planned. I love them.

1 week post op

1 week post op

6 WEEK POST OP

I love them.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McKinnon was and is AWESOME. He got me in for a consultation/ pre-op really soon and we were able to set the surgery date even sooner. He was very informative and BLUNT about the risks of the surgery, which is always good.