Best Botox in Chicago! Chicago, IL

Before my wedding I was OCD and like every...

Before my wedding I was OCD and like every bride-to-be wanted beautiful skin, therefore I've seen more dermatologist than I care to admit. I also work for the manufacturer of Botox, Allergan so I can confidently say that all of my friends in the industry have had botox at one point. The reason I'm telling you all of this is because I've seen Botox disasters on friends and myself. You have this for 3+ months If you decide to go the (usually) cheap route or to someone inexperienced i.e. You look angry, shocked or have the famous droopy eye. All taken into consideration, Dr. Erickson is hands down the BEST Doctor I've ever been to for Botox! My husband and friends alike have told me I look younger but just cant put a finger on it- My husbands very observant too! She's truly a skilled artist and has the perfect technique to take years off your face while still looking natural too. She is quick to respond as well- She got me in and out of the office in no time right before an important meeting. I didn't want to post this because I didn't want my secret to get out and wanted to keep her to myself. I usually never post anything, especially on real self, so that has to tell you something. Dr. Ericskson is the real deal.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Ericskson is very proffesional, responsive and an expert in this field. She's honest and will tell you what she believes you may need because she's very passionate and cares about her patients. She's absolutely the best Dr. to see for all your skin needs. Dr Erickson is someone that I trust and will continue to see for years to come. Thank you Dr. Ericskson for giving me back my confidence!