43 Yrs Old with 4 Kids Has TT, Liposuction to Inner Thighs and Under Chin, and Butt Implants - Chicago, IL

3 days post open and I can tell you this is not a...

3 days post open and I can tell you this is not a joke.
Dr. Wiener and his staff were phenomenal.
I opted to stay at their aftercare facility just to ensure that I was going to be taken care of around the clock. The butt surgery is the WORST. I barely notice the pain from the tt and lipo. Got 550cc round. I don't see much difference because everything is tucked into the garment. I'll post pics as soon as I can get around to it.

2 weeks post op

UGH! My ass is still very sore. I returned to work on Tuesday 7/5 and I work in an office so you can only imagine my situation. Sitting 8 hours a day is not easy. I have to get up every hour and walk or stand at my desk. This is probably the hardest surgery I've ever had.
Have my 2 week follow up appt to remove my stitches today. Excited about that. Just wish the healing process didn't take so long. Will post pics soon. Just very difficult to get a good angle with all my soreness.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon