38yr Old, 3 Kids. Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck. Chicago, IL

Dr. Galiano and his staff were amazing!!! I am...

Dr. Galiano and his staff were amazing!!! I am still very happy with my results 4 years later. He is an artist. I remember looking at TONS of pictures done by other surgeons and was very impressed with his work. I know people are always wondering about long term results and I will say that my tummy is still flat and my breast still look fantastic!

requested update

Well, I decided to have my breast reduction done because I was a 38JJ!!! After my third child, my breast were out of control and I felt very self conscious about how I looked. The Tummy tuck was a no brainer. From years of yoyo dieting, I had a lot of loose skin that traditional lip would not take care of. My post op was pretty easy, but I do have a higher tolerance to pain I believe. My recommendation to anyone is to look at pictures and see if you can find your body type. Make sure the pictures you look at are actually done by your surgeon and not stock photographs. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a message!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Galiano is such a nice guy and easy to talk too. Very calming personality which was needed and appreciated.