27; 3 Kids.TUMMY TUCK! - Chicago, IL

Well my expectations is to have a flatter tummy...

Well my expectations is to have a flatter tummy with a chance to finally be possible to have abs. Since having children and losing weight and gaining. My skin is elastic. I'm done! From exercising and lifting weights, this stomach remains the same way! Hopefully this tummy tuck comes out great and I will be in good health and a J.W Doll! Lol..

Pics

Finally said hey why not show off my big belly for we can see the final results March 21st.. :) takes a lot to show this.

1 week countdown!!!

Extremely excited and a bit nervous. I've experienced 3 c-sections and the pain is bearing but does hurt. And I'm thinking since this is an extended tummy tuck the pain we'll probably be 3X worst... ???? Hopefully all goes well. It's serious putting your life in somebody's hands but we are here to take the risk for a major procedures. Always do your research and read people's experiences reviews and comments about Doctors. May each and everyone of you'll be blessed with everything and anything you decide to do.

Did it!

What a relief to finally be done with the procedure. Now it's the healing process. It's not easy you will need someone there with you at least for the 1st week. I'm not even a week in and I'm saying that at lease cause it's a journey. The pain is intense and you need help. Also, if you have small children make sure someone will watch them. My daughters 2 she is like hold on what is wrong with my mama!! They know but still don't understand and want to just be on you. :( Will update once I take off this binder.

Binder isn't working with me...

6 days PO havent even yet took binder off. Trying to stay positive.
Back hurts being hunched walking. Buttocks as well from sitting on it not use to sitting down laying up. I would constantly be doing something. Feel useless! Any suggestions on how to lay? Or sit 1 week PO? Need a resolution!

1 week update

Hey Realself Queens! My 1 week results. If your in Chicago and are looking for one of the best surgeons out here go to Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig! A great man good attitude very positive and the BEST literally!!! Never judge my body, made me feel welcomed and has a team of lovely woman coordinator and nurses ever! Great people!

Hello

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. JW was extremely pleasant as well as his staff. Sandy is such a wonderful, pleasant and extremely kind person. They made me feel comfortable and assured me I was in the best hands for this procedure. I'm extremely pleased with all the information and they answered all my questions. Never once were they rude, always returned my call and have me in there best interests. Extremely professional staff.