Totally thrilled with my results!!!

My surgery is scheduled for Nov 3, 2014. I'm a...

My surgery is scheduled for Nov 3, 2014. I'm a little nervous but at the same time hopeful and anticipating. Soooo, I'm finally brave enough to post before pics after lurking on RS for about 4 years. So here we go! I will continue to update everyone on my journey due to the limited amount of info present for Chicago land plastic surgeons. The ladies in this area are a little more discrete about their procedures.

All done

Surgery completed this morning at 730 am. I was out of the surgery center by 12. Everything went as planned and I love Dr Shifirin and how much he reassured me abou the procedure and my nerves. I was very nervous. I will post better pics in about a week. But here is one for all of the dolls who are interested for their own research.

Also, I was in a great deal of pain earlier today but since has subsided quite a bit. It's a bit more bearable now. Just really tough getting in and out of bed.

Post OP appointment today

I went to my post op appointment today! Everything is going well and looking good. Received my garmet today for abdominal compression. My booty and hips are looking great. A little bigger than I would like but the doctor said that I should go down a little but more.

Feeling Better today

Feeling closely to myself today. Decided to try on some lingerie to check my results. Boom, booty for days

12 days Post OP

Just a quick check-in

Today marks 2 weeks

Two weeks PO today, feeling awesome.

Scar Placement

I am so pleased with the scar placement from the surgery. They are hardly even noticeable. I have had trouble with keloids in the past and was very afraid to have the BBL. When I went in for my initial consult it was for lipo only to the abdomen. However, after talking to Dr Shifirin about my overall body concerns I was convinced that the BBL was for me due to the placement of the incisions. So he was right the scars are minimal and fading daily! My body is looking the way it was in college prior to my 4 awesome babies!

Scar Placement (cont)

This photo was supposed to be added on the scar placement post

2 months Post Op

I couldn't be happier with my results! I have some cellulite on my booty that I didn't have before but it's not a deal breaker. I feel and look great in my clothes.
I love the results that Dr Shifirin delivered for me ????

3 Months and still looking great

It's been a little over three months and I'm still pleaded with my results
Chicago Plastic Surgeon