Just Turned 49 and Would Like to Look and Feel Better at 50 - Bethesda, MD

I work out as much as i can but haven't been able...

I work out as much as i can but haven't been able to have a flat tummy. I feel bad when someone asks when I am due. At the moment i don't feel sexy. Some positions during sex are awkward.I know result vary but would hope to lose as much of my tummy post surgery. This is mostly to gain my confidence back.

10 days to go!!

OMG When I started my count down I was at 58 days but where did the time go? I feel like I'm running out of time and not ready. I got my RX filled, got some juices and some snacks. I'm yet to make some soups and freeze. I think I've gotten past the nervousness and excited. !!

So Worth It

Had tt and lipo of the medial knees. Its only 3 days po but im very happy with my results. My PS was very gentle. The first night i had to have hubby help me get to the bathroom . Getti ng in and out of bed is a little challenging but its getting better everyday. So far the pain is quite bearable. Im lucky didnt have any nausea or vomitting. Appwtite is slowly coming back. My PS called me thdnight after the procedure to check on me which i found very nice.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon