Best Decision I Have Ever Made! - Chevy Chase, MD

I wouldn’t wear knee-length dresses for years b...

I wouldn’t wear knee-length dresses for years because of the huge fat deposits on my knees. When I went to the pool or the beach, I would always wear a cover-up to hide the fat. No matter how much weight I lost or exercise I did, the fat deposits were still there. Well, I finally decided to do something about it! Dr. Philip Schoenfeld had performed earlobe repair surgery on me some years before, so I knew he was a highly-skilled plastic surgery. I had been reading about slim lipo and its short downtime and great results for some time, but was afraid to even think about it. I was destined to hide my fat knees the rest of my life. I finally figured nothing ventured, nothing gained, and decided to visit Dr. Schoenfeld for a consultation at Renu in Chevy Chase, MD to see if my knees could be improved. To my pleasant surprise, Dr. Schoenfeld assured me that I would be quite happy with the results. Truer words have never been spoken! I LOVE my new knees!!! In fact, I am now considering more slim lipo to remove the rest of the fat in my thighs! I am now wearing above-the-knee dresses and ... drum roll ... I can now wear that cat suit I’ve always wanted to wear for Halloween and look great in it!!! Check me out below! Thank you, Dr. Schoenfeld!!!
Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schoenfeld is a highly-skilled plastic surgeon and Ear, Nose & Throat specialist with a warm and friendly personality. He has a way of making patients feel comfortable talking and exposing their flaws to him. Great doctor!!!