Got the Nose I've Always Wanted - Chevy Chase, MD

I did extensive research before going to Dr Naderi...

I did extensive research before going to Dr Naderi. My review is 100% honest. I went to my consultation and after you get over the fact that he's super tall he starts to work with what you want and what you're looking for. So he asked me what I wanted my nose to look like and he then proceeded to take photos from different angles of my current nose at that time. We sat down to look at them on his TV projected from his laptop. He first showed me what my nose would look like according to what I wanted done and then pointed out how making simple changes in other ways would make a better improvement. I was at awe of his extensive knowledge of the nose, such a tiny thing with many different functions! He was personable, funny and very easy to talk to. I knew he was the one so much so I didn't consult with anyone else but instead booked a 2nd consultation with him to convince my family of letting me get the nose job. He was great with them and understood all their concerns and addressed them all professionally and gave them reassuring answers. I live in the Baltimore area so I'm blessed there was another MD location. The surgery date was on June 1, 2016 (I'm currently a little over my one month post op and in LOVE with my nose!) im so happy I found Dr Naderi and I'm so thankful to God, my family and to this doctor for making my nose so much better. Honestly on the day of my surgery I wasn't a bit nervous. I looked at him and said "I'll be knocked out for all this right?" And he's like "by the time you get up it'll be over". I knew for sure I was definitely in great hands. He called me that evening to make sure I was okay and reminded me the basic things to do and not to do. (They go over everything with you 2 weeks pre-op in great details and provide you with your medications and protocols. So you go into surgery 100% prepared). Not to mention his gorgeous amazing helpful staff! Each one of them deserve recognition because they are so sweet and consistently work with you with everything. This is my honest review because it's so hard to come across genuine people in this field who want the best for their patients. I did so much research before finding him and was happy to drive back and forth to VA (location of surgery) because after all, it's my face! So yes I'm willing to travel anywhere as long as I know I'm in good hands. I already know I'm going here for my future injections. I can't wait!
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Naderi is simply the kind of doctor that makes you feel like you guys are really good friends. He makes you comfortable and definitely tackles all your questions and concerns. He's such a relate-able guy which is what you want for a doctor because it's not just about "getting the surgery done" but more about having a connection and understanding of what the patient wants and making it happen to the best of their ability. He tells you upfront what to expect so that you can expect realistic results. Overall, I definitely recommend him. But seriously, he's really tall!