DC Artist - Chevy Chase, MD

So I was introduced to this site when I searched...

So I was introduced to this site when I searched for help after my first vaser lipo procedure. Which to me felt like a rush hack job :( where as I was very confident with my curvy figure I wanted to get rid of flanks and tummy...it went down hill from there. I went to a board certified plastic surgeon first who did an ok job on the lipo but I quickly realized my once trademark bubble butt was now an uneven saggy bag.. What makes it worse is when the dr swears that nothing around my butt was touched. I was depressed and had no idea how to fix it...and apparently neither did he when he did a touch up that only made my butt look boxy.

Fast forward a year after that mess... I met Dr. Khalifeh who works in Chevy Chase. I was nervous and scared but he is the most compassionate doctor I have met. I don't feel rushed or another number. He seriously cares and is very upfront and honest on what he can and can't do. After my consult I received a detailed report of my consultation...which is amazing! His staff follows after his personable demeanor and ensuring their patients are taken care of in every aspect. I set my procedure date with Adrienne..who is a great asset to the office. I did the awake lipo which was weird and uncomfortable, but not painful...yes I would do it again. One look at my butt and he figured out what had happened in my last procedure and fixed it!! Dr. Khalifeh is truly an artist and perfectionist. I will definitely be going back for any procedure with him. My butt is back to a bubble!...yes I have read up on everyone from Dr. Salama and Mendieta...which looks like they do great work; but no need, the DC area has an asset with Dr. Khalifeh. I typically don't write any reviews on here but I hope that this experience can help a lot of people on this site.
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Body artist of the DC area! Just being board certified isn't enough...I've been to others and that doesn't mean anything when it comes to skill and experience. Dr. Khalifeh is smart, personable, compassionate, heavily skilled and has an eye for beauty! You will not go wrong with him :)