51yo Mom, Now with my Younger Body Back!

THANK YOU DR CHANG AND STAFF: After breast...

After breast feeding my second baby eighteen years ago, myself confidence hit a all time low because my breasts sagged badly. I no longer felt sexy and became very self conscious about my appearance and would only wear conservative, non sexy clothing. I weren't able to express myself through fashion as gravity often step in causing wardrobe malfunction as my breasts would often find themselves out of the bra. After years of contemplating breast augmentation and to remove the bags under my eyes. I final sermon the courage to do something about it and that's when my friend referred me to Dr Christopher Chang.

As this was a big decision for me, I was very anxious but Dr Chang made me feel at ease with the decision, I was about to make. In doing so, he carried out a detailed assessment and enquired about my reasoning for wanting the surgery (making clear his ethical stance). At the end of my consultation, I felt I was making an informed decision and that Dr Chang was the person I would trust to carry out the procedure. He educated me of the pros and cons and of any possible risks involved.

The office offered excellent pre and post surgery care and guidance. On the day of my surgery I was greeted by a very pleasant Dr Chang, who went over the final details of my procedure which was reassuring.

Following my procedure, Dr Chang kept in frequent contact to check on my progress/recovery and returned my calls immediately, if I had a question. This made my recovery after the procedure manageable.

When I first, saw my 'identical twins', I almost dropped; the babies looked so beautiful and prefect. My confidence hit the roof; I felt like twenty one again Love themmmmmm and my baby love them even more. He said "Dr Chang is a miracle worker, a crafty artist, to rejuvenate those boobs back to twenty-one. It's takes a special kind of doctor and that's Dr Chang".

The bags are gone. it's as if they were never there and my eyes look youthful again.

I am so pleased with the results of Dr Chang's handy work. I am the happiest I have been for years. I'm wearing all the sexy clothes, I was too self conscious to wear and now walks with my head high and in style. I am so happy!!!!!! I am walking on sunshine

DR CHANG, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR CHANG, TO ANYONE WHO CONTEMPLATING HAVING BREAST AUGMENTATION AND/OR TO HAVE THE BAG REMOVED FROM UNDER THE EYES. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Thanks Dr Chang and staff