Dr.Karthik Ram (Chief Surgeon) Either a Luckiest Person or a Liege Lord in His Field ... India, IN

To describe Dr.Rajiya Rahman in two words I could...

To describe Dr.Rajiya Rahman in two words I could say she is "Dexterous and ardent", while in the session, you will feel she is turing the whole place in to a positive energy vortex..her adept knowledge would makes you affirmative , that your long term skin issues are long gone soon...she is surely a forte to the team chennai plastic surgery.. Dr.Karthik ram (chief surgeon) either a luckiest person or a liege Lord in his field to handpick this wonderful whole bunch of team..keep rocking and keep us beautiful !!!
India Plastic Surgeon