FFS 29 Years Old - Chestnut Hill, MA

I had FFS with Dr Spiegel after years of wanting...

I had FFS with Dr Spiegel after years of wanting it. I had a rhinoplasty, cheek implants and forehead (contouring, brow lift, hairline lowering). I am happy- but I imagine I will get a rhinoplasty revision as at 3 months post op I don't like the way my nose looks when I smile. If I'm not smiling though, it is perfect.

Prior to my surgery I did have an issue with one of the office workers which almost deterred me from going to him- I was that upset. Luckily the office manager resolved the issue. Katie is one of the workers there whom I love and trust.

I don't really like the office I think for the price you are paying the office should be much nicer and more easily accessible but that is very minor considering I probably only spent an hour there total.

I outlined my review of Dr S below, aside from that the surgery was much easier than I anticipated. The pain was not near as bad as I thought. My only complaint really was that I was unaware that it was common to have nausea after rhinoplasty. I had several episodes of vomitting after I left pacu and would have just preferred to be aware of this.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr Spiegel is the best for FFS and worth every penny. He listens to what you say bothers you or what you want to change and he respectively changes your face to match what you say. He does have residents and fellows that work with him, understandably considering his position with the hospital. I however would have preferred to have had him check on me postoperatively, not his residents but I know that is just how it is at a teaching hospital. I also wish that he managed his social media versus his staff, but at the same time I like that he's more interested in education, research, being the best surgeon, etc versus being a "social media famous MD" He is absolutely the best and I would encourage anyone considering him to save as long as you can even if it means you have to wait to get your FFS because I am certain you will be happy with him!