59, FFS, Transgender MtF - Chestnut Hill, MA

Dr. Spiegel was absolutely wonderful, from...

Dr. Spiegel was absolutely wonderful, from pre-consultations to taking through me through prep the day of surgery, through the whole process. His evident expertise and care were only two factors that made him my choice, but also his "bedside manner," which is thoughtful, delightfully humorous and self-effacing, and also his commitment to your full satisfaction. His staff are also top-notch, and worked with me to make sure I had all the information I needed. Finances were handled smoothly. The difference in just five weeks has been quite remarkable giving me much more confidence when I go out.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

As described above, really the best! Dr. Spiegel took me through an array of options based on what my goals were, what was possible to do, precautions and thoughts about expectations so that I was realistic about my goals, the costs associated with each procedure, and what steps or order of procedures would have the most impact if I didn't want to do them all at once. All my questions were answered with much more clarity and precision than other surgeons I spoke with over the previous year. If your face is the first thing people are going to see when they meet you, then you want only the best, and that's Dr. Spiegel!