69 Year Old Woman Seeing Her Mother Every Time She Looks in the Mirror - Chestnut Hill, MA

Whenever I looked in the mirror or at a photograph...

Whenever I looked in the mirror or at a photograph of myself, i saw my mother’s face, with her deep-set wrinkles, her drooping jowls, and her waddle. It made me feel very old. Earlier in the year, I had a bleph for visual improvement, which brightened my face, but the mirror told its tale. I asked by ophthalmological plastic surgeon for a recommendation for a surgeon for a face lift. He offered Dr. Spiegel’s name, and I thank him for that. Advanced Facial Aesthetics, Dr. Spiegel’s organization, has a warm and welcoming culture. I instantly felt like I was part of the family. Carol Werther, my patient coordinator and main contact, was friendly and efficient and a great communicator. The entire staff knew what was happening and was able to fill in for each other. Their teamwork was excellent. (More below)
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

In the initial meeting, Dr. Spiegel was professional and compassionate: he inspired confidence. He instantly evaluated what was needed and engaged me in the options. The surgical process went according to plan. While recovery was a bit uncomfortable, my bruising and swelling were minimal and I recovered rapidly. In fact, I felt comfortable enough in my looks to go out “in public” within a week and half. The results of the face lift are considerably beyond my expectations. Some people have said that I look 20 years younger! (The After pictures were taken only a week after surgery. The swelling has further subsided.)