10 Yr Pick Me Up - Chestnut Hill, MA

I had extensive facial surgery with Dr. Spiegel 10...

I had extensive facial surgery with Dr. Spiegel 10 yrs earlier and was due for some refreshing and corrective work at the same time. When I developed breathing issues due to enlarged turbinate glands I knew who I wanted to go to for my care. So while visiting the Doc about my breathing issues I asked him for his opinion on my eyes, brows too. I agreed with his assessment and had the following. Brow lift, eyelid lift, rhinoplasty for nasal valve collapse, and turbinate reduction. All came out great. One of the hallmarks of Dr. Spiegel's work is that you never look like you had surgery, just natural like you were born that way.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've been a patient of Dr. Spiegel for 10 yrs. I was taken with him right from the start and sought him out when I needed more work. His bedside manner is wonderful as are his office visits. He is approachable, friendly, confident, and honest. He takes great interest in your follow-up care to ensure safety and peace of mind. A friend of mine who use to work in a surgical practice remarked how great Dr. Spiegels work was as she followed me through the process. I respect her second opinion of my results.