Lip Lift at Age 49. After Much Research I Found the Perfect Surgeon! Chestnut Hill, MA

I have always hated the big space between my nose...

I have always hated the big space between my nose in the top of my lip and as I got older my lip got thinner. I felt it aged me and made me look unhappy. I would always try to smile big in pictures because it brought up my lips and balanced my face. I'm turning 50 this summer and wanted to do something for myself for a change. I had this procedure done today and the pain is setting in so just took a Percocet.

Day 2

Pain is better but swelling is much worse! I can see that once the swelling goes down I will like it!

Day 3

feeling good today. today I dabbed at the stitches with a wet q-tip to get the dried blood and some of the marker off. still very swollen but it seems like my lip doesn't look as short as it did yesterday. Maybe its my imagination.

Day 3 morning

The swelling is moving to different places on my face all the time but overall I'm doing good!

5 days later

I flew back to Raleigh last night. I didn't get any strange looks in the airport. My incision area is healing beautifully with no infections or redness. Also my swelling is getting better. I need to go to a walk in clinic here to get my stitches removed on Friday or Saturday. They better not mess me up!

1 week later

I got my stitches removed today in North Carolina. I was nervous to have somebody take them out other than Dr. Spiegel but I had no choice and I think the girl at the walk-in clinic did a good job. She said they were the tiniest tightest stitches she's ever seen. Here are a couple photos the lighting isn't the best but the incision looks very clean it's a little pink right now and I have Neosporin on it but I think it's going to heal very well and leave Hardly anything for a scar.

10 days later

Playing around with selfies. Make up on but only scar cream around incision and it's not that noticeable even without cover up.

2 weeks post op with makeup

This will be my last post and update since I think I am pretty much at my end result things are settling in still have a little numbness in the bottom of my nose but it's improving. I am very happy with my results! Dr. Spiegel did a phenomenal job and if I ever needed anything done to my face again I'm going back to him! There's not much about lip lifts on his website because he specializes in very complicated facial surgeries and a lip lift is probably a piece of cake for him so he doesn't really promote it.since my lips were really thin I opted to get some Juvéderm ultra put in to plump them out a little more and I really like the results. I want to thank all of you for your amazing positive responses and all the compliment you've given me it really means the world to me and I want to wish you all good luck with your surgeries I'm sure you'll come out fabulous!! I'm attaching one last before and after picture of myself. XO

New photo

This is the final photos sent to my plastic surgeon and I'm so grateful to him for making me so happy!

Again new update

I'm sorry that my last update was the same as the last one just duplicated everything I don't know what's wrong with the site but anyways Here is the newest picture that's used on my plastic surgery website in case you guys are interested I'm sure you're all bored with me now but anyways here it is on dr Spiegel website on facebook and Twitter hope your all doing well xoxo

another before and after

Almost 3 months post op. Here is another side by side before and after. Im totally NOT fishing for more compliments, you guys have been so nice! I just wanted to show to anyone considering this procedure what it can do to change the shape of your face and put everything into proper proportions and balance. It's crazy that snipping off a little bit of skin can do that! It's so worth the money. I have followed so many lovely women on this site and their results have been amazing. I love looking at all your pictures! This site is great! Good luck to all of you :)

6 months after lip lift

I'm sorry I know a lot of you have asked me questions over the last couple weeks and I haven't responded. I've been back in Massachusetts seeing my mom. She is in hospice care now and doesn't have much time left so I don't have a lot of time to answer questions but a lot of you wanted a smiling picture so I will post this one taken last night at my girlfriends 50th birthday party. I'm The one on the left with her hair up and purple dress. I do have make up on but the scar is literally invisible and nobody that I have known my whole life could tell. Good luck to all of you xoxo

Lip Lift video

Hi everyone, I just saw this video on my facebook feed of a Lip Lift surgery that my awesome Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Spiegel performed. This isn't me. lol. Just click the link and scroll down a bit and you'll see it.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I flew from North Carolina to Boston to get Dr Jeffery Spiegel. He is a world renowned facial plastic surgeon and and he is just simply amazing! I highly recommend him to anybody for this procedure or any facial procedure. He has a great personality he's funny and he loves Motley Crue which I made him play while he did my surgery!. He is a true artist does lip lifts all the time and just wants to make you look your absolute best. I rate him a 10