Happy with Trachea Shave by Dr. Spiegel - Chestnut Hill, MA

I decided to have trachea shave surgery to help me...

I decided to have trachea shave surgery to help me attain the look I desired. Any surgery is a scary proposition for me but this went smoothly and without any problems. The process from start to finish was simple and easy. I was treated with respect the whole time; by the doctor, his staff, and by hospital personnel. The cost while not inexpensive was acceptable. As time goes on I am so happy I had it done. The cost does not include the lab work and EKG that I had done with my primary doctor. Your cost may vary for these services. None of this was covered by my insurance, but I knew it wouldn't be.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Spiegel is very easy to talk with and he was attentive to my needs and concerns whenever we met. Even up to when I was wheeled into surgery he asked if I had any questions. I was completely at ease with him. I chose Dr. Spiegel for several reasons including his credentials and experience. My being close to the Boston area also entered somewhat into my decision, but it was not a primary determinant. His staff is an extension of him as they have always been respectful and attentive to my concerns. He described in detail how the surgery would proceed and took all the time I needed to fully understand what it entailed. The recovery process was exactly as he described. I've spoken with other patients and my experience is not unique. This is just the way his practice is run. Would I recommend Dr. Spiegel to others? Yes I would, and I have.