Amazing Experience, Great Results and the Best Doctor! - Chesterfield, MO

I set out a month ago looking for a surgeon,...

I set out a month ago looking for a surgeon, wanting a tummy tuck and breast lift. I had two consults with top plastic surgeons in the St. Louis area. I chose Dr. Christian Prada and ultimately decided to have a "Mommy Makeover" plus more. I had an extended tummy tuck, breast lift with silicone implants, and Lipo in 3 areas. The office staff was very professional, the office environment was peaceful and I can't say enough great things about Dr. Prada and his staff. He said everything I needed and wanted to hear in my initial consultation. He used a 3D Vector technology that helped me visualize myself with a breast lift and implant. Dr. Prada took the time to answer all of my questions and did a full examination and explained everything in derail. He gave me his opinion and did his best to help me understand what the results would look like. I was so grateful for this because I wasn't really sure if my severely stretched out abdomen could actually be flat or look good again. I found him to be very knowledgeable, calm and confident, all the things I wanted in my surgeon. He and his staff did everything they could to make me and my husband comfortable and informed. I knew right afterwards that he was who I was choosing. My surgery was 8/11/16.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

If you are having cosmetic surgery in St. Louis, I would recommend having a consult with Dr. Prada first. Then choose him