Amazing Experience, Great Results and the Best Doctor! - Chesterfield, MO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I set out a month ago looking for a surgeon,...

I set out a month ago looking for a surgeon, wanting a tummy tuck and breast lift. I had two consults with top plastic surgeons in the St. Louis area. I chose Dr. Christian Prada and ultimately decided to have a "Mommy Makeover" plus more. I had an extended tummy tuck, breast lift with silicone implants, and Lipo in 3 areas. The office staff was very professional, the office environment was peaceful and I can't say enough great things about Dr. Prada and his staff. He said everything I needed and wanted to hear in my initial consultation. He used a 3D Vector technology that helped me visualize myself with a breast lift and implant. Dr. Prada took the time to answer all of my questions and did a full examination and explained everything in derail. He gave me his opinion and did his best to help me understand what the results would look like. I was so grateful for this because I wasn't really sure if my severely stretched out abdomen could actually be flat or look good again. I found him to be very knowledgeable, calm and confident, all the things I wanted in my surgeon. He and his staff did everything they could to make me and my husband comfortable and informed. I knew right afterwards that he was who I was choosing. My surgery was 8/11/16.

Surgery update

It's been awhile and I'm sorry. I'm about 8 months post op and doing great. Surgery went well, I had minor things come up afterwards but overall healed well. Dr. Prada and his nudes Tracy were there for me to answer all of my questions, they got me right in to check on everything for any concerns I had. They couldn't have been nicer, more supportive, knowledgeable and great at calming my anxiety. I have two small children so my recovery went well but it was very hard on me emotionally and on my kiddos because I could lift them. I felt significantly better after the drains came out and even better after about two weeks. The worst part to me looking back was the drains because I couldn't lay on my side and they pulled and itched. I was very concerned intially about the pain and healing process and that was all very manageable. I had a pain ball for the first few days and with medications I was comfortable and not loopy. I took two naps a day at first and then went down to one at about two weeks and then none. I used a recliner/lift chair and spent most of my time in it for the first two weeks. I did short walks up and down our stairs and around the house several times a day. That gradually increased to getting out of the house more at about 2.5 weeks I believe. The whole process was not a cake walk but it was manageable and so worth it. I have never been so happy with body. Dr. Prada gave me exactly what I wanted. My breast are the perfect size for my wants and body. He was able to make them even as one was bigger and them uneven before surgery. I was extremely happy with this. My abdomen looks amazing, my new belly button is positioned well and looks great. My scars don't look the best due to my body healing, nothing anyone could have predicted. Dr. Prada has given me several things to help and keeps having me follow up so that he can continue to help and check on them. I am about 8 months post op and I am the happiest I ever been with body. I turned 35 this month and I can't believe I feelband look exactly like I wanted to. Thanks to Dr. Prada, I highly recommend him.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

If you are having cosmetic surgery in St. Louis, I would recommend having a consult with Dr. Prada first. Then choose him