Extended Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift (20 Yrs After Breast Reduction) - Chesterfield, MO

I had a breast reduction 20 years ago, by students...

I had a breast reduction 20 years ago, by students at a free clinic - so was a bit of a mess with big/odd scars, terrible "shape" (if you can call it that) and a weird divet missing etc. I also had a lifetime of gaining and losing weight. I had weight loss surgery 5 years ago, and have kept off all the weight lost for over 2 years now. I thought I was ok with the excess skin and rolls and the weird chest until I did a 5k Mud run and saw the pictures (you cant hide anything while soaked in mud!). I did a bunch of research the next day, and picked Dr Prada based on his reviews, and before my appointment I was talking with people at my gym and found out that several others had gone to him for various reasons and were extremely happy with him and their procedures, so I was very comfortable with my decision of doctors before my first appointment.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr Prada I think took my chest as a challenge :) He figured out a way to do a lift and make them a "normal" shape (I have not been able to wear a real bra in 20 years - only soft/sports bras). He also ended up getting rid of the divet I thought was permanent, and fixed my really old/bad "dog ears" from the prior breast reduction. The final shape of my breasts is perfect - he never once suggested implants (I was worried I would have to argue about that - a prior consult I had a few years ago insisted I would need at least small ones to have the proper shape) and understood what I was looking for. He saw my stomach and explained what I needed (extended tummy tuck). I am amazed at the incisions - on my chest and my abdomen - they are so thin I dont think they will be noticable hardly at all! Compared to the horrible scars I had from the original surgery especially (and almost all of that he took out!). My stomach is already very flat at nearly 4 weeks out and I am so excited to see how much more it changes in the coming weeks and months. He was very kind to me, always on time, understood that money was not unlimited and kept the price very, very reasonable (I am paying more to fix my teeth!). I know I can call the office at any time with questions or concerns, and I know that if I ever decide on any other procedures (extra skin on my back and inner thighs? Not bugging me yet at least :) ) - I will absolutely be going back to him.