Dr. Roque Ramos Bbl , Brazilian Butt Lift Review - Chesterfield, MO

Hi ! I haven't gotten my bbl yet but I wanted to...

Hi ! I haven't gotten my bbl yet but I wanted to write a review for all of you ladies out there trying to decide if Dr.Ramos is right for you. I liked how easy it was to do the consultation, I called and they put me in for the next day. Dr. Ramos was very professional and showed me his work which was impressive. I am still nervous about the procedure. ( will update after surgery)

Wrong Doctor name connected to review . The doctor is roque Ramos .

????

Before and after

I'm still swollen but will post more pics later ! I think he did a great job . Dr. Ramos was a good choice. If I heal nicely I'd give him 5 stars. I will update more as I heal. The pain isn't that bad, I'm sore like working out make you feel .

Round 2 BBL

So, I am happy with my body after the first BBL. However, I think that there is still some fat that can be removed from my abdomen and I think that it can have more projection and be rounded more. Dr. Ramos charges 1,000 for touch-ups. I will be back after the touch-up to let you know my results ! :)
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

This review is for Dr. rouque ramos in cheserfield NOT dougls ramos. Not able to edit.