Finally Did It! - Chesterfield, MO

I'm new here, so hello to everyone! I had a BR...

I'm new here, so hello to everyone! I had a BR with lift on 12/21/15. I'm 2 weeks post op today. Went back to work today, I'm a nurse. I must say, the first couple days post op were hell. It got better and a little easier each day after. Tomorrow is my second post op visit, I believe they are taking all the steri strips off. My boobs still look a hot mess because of all the markings in sharpie. I've been unable to get those off because of the tape etc. really hoping I'm healing well.

Update- 6 months Post Breast Reduction and Lift

Hey! Sorry, I am not good at keeping up with this stuff. I chose to have this surgery because I have wanted it since I was about 14 years old. I have been large breasted since the 6th grade. I just kept growing! It caused much pain and made life difficult. After talking to a close friend, (she had implants) rave about her surgeon, I decided it was time. I contacted the surgeon and at the consultation, I booked the surgery for two weeks later. The recovery sucked, not going to lie, but only for the first few days. After that, it got much easier. Yes, I was sore, but nothing unbearable. Luckily, I had a husband that helped with everything. I went through a bit of trouble with healing as I had some areas of dehiscence. They took a while to close up and heal, but I was told it was normal with a reduction of my size and the weight on the incisions. I am now 6 months post op and feeling great. Just using some scar gel. Love being able to buy normal swim wear and bras at Victoria's Secret!! I can buy shirts just like anyone else! It's an amazing feeling. Dr. Christian Prada changed my life, seriously. I wish I had done this years ago.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon